Class Dojo is a school communication platform that teachers, students, and families use to share learning in both the classroom and home through photos, videos, and messages. It is also used to update families on whole school events and news.
At Aston All Saints CofE Primary School, we aim to create a positive partnership between home and school. As a school, we are always looking for ways to improve our communication and increase the opportunities for sharing of resources. ClassDojo enables us to make effective contact with all our families and is an excellent media to keep in touch with families which fosters an all-important sense of community.
Sign-up to ClassDojo is quick and easy. If you haven’t already signed up, please contact school. We will invite you via a special code or by email. Once you are logged in, you will be able to receive a range of information from class teachers and leaders.
To safeguard our children and staff, there are a few rules to adhere to:
- Teaching staff may not have access to any comments between the hours of 9am and 3pm.
- Please be aware that messages sent during the teaching day may not be picked up until later.
- Any urgent messages which would impact upon a child should be passed on to school office staff and not through ClassDojo.
Staff will only access Dojo during normal school hours and are not expected to respond to messages sent in the evening or at weekends.
- Please follow our school policies when communicating with staff.
- Any safeguarding concerns will be dealt with in line with the school safeguarding policy.
Consent to use photographs or videos of your child on Dojo is requested via the Guardian Portal of Arbor. If you wish to change your consent options at any point please do this via the Arbor Guardian Portal and make the Class Teacher aware you have done so.
Directions on how to access the site:
Download the ClassDojo app
Open the app and tap ‘Parent’ to create a parent account.
Enter name, email and create a password.
Tap ‘Add child (+) and use the code which will be issued to you by the Class Teacher.
Once you have added your child’s code, you will be able to see the full class overview page.